Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Sonata in "Felt" minor

Intro                            I heave my hands out to nowhere. Just to feel my dream in air. Curious I begin at allegro speed. From movement one I close my eyes. And felt the silky ballet to opus of breeze.

Exposition

Subject 1, P.                Slowly down I came afloat. The only soft I felt so far. Each my hand reflects a mirror. The warmth the curve so felt the eye. Seems like paragon hills through élan valley.

Transition, T                 Way beyond the valley ran. The distant mirage awakens my thirst. Like a haven so still of crystal pure. Felt to drink the whole at once. Time went missing reaching the rim so low. There I felt neither damp nor water. And my thirst is still to quench.

Subject 2, S                 Here I start to journey again. To far afar so far I know not. I go to find a place afar where dancing grass hid the spring beyond. The place is sure I dream to be. Now almost felt though far away. The sprinkling waters of distant dreams. My far away dream is where I wish to be.

Codetta, K                  Now I know where I am gone. There I lie until the day comes. P is my past and S my future. But T is my now the all I have. So here I rest myself alone.

 

No comments: